- EveryDrop Filter 1 is the only filter Certified by Whirlpool Corporation to work with your Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, and Amana refrigerator
- NSF Certified to Reduce the Most Contaminants. Reduces 24 contaminants, including pharmaceuticals, waterborne parasites, lead, and pesticides
- The only Genuine Replacement for the discontinued W10295370A.
- Used in side-by-side, top freezer and bottom freezer refrigerators which accept Filter 1
- Replace filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative trendy products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Before buying this I had read a ton of reviews saying the water form this new "brand" tasted bad or like plastic. I'm happy to report that I don't notice any bad taste and am happy with it.
Bought this for my 8 year old Kenmore refrigerator since they no longer make the water filters for it. It took me a while to find a filter that was compatible and this one has worked well. It was very easy to install by lining up the prongs inside the filter reservoir and pressing it in til you hear it click. You do have to filter out a few gallons of water before actually drinking it. I think it filters the water pretty well after a few days. I flushed the filter as instructed, but it took a few days before the water tasted right and didn't have bubbles and particles floating in it.